Dear list members,
the TIGERSearch treebank query tool is now available for download:
TIGERSearch is a specialized search engine for syntactically annotated
* linguistically motivated query language (similar to typed
feature-based grammar formalisms)
* sophisticated graphical user interface (TIGERGraphViewer) for
browsing the query results
* corpus samplers from PennTreebank, NEGRA, TIGER, DEREKO, Susanne,
Christine, Penn-Helsinki Parsed Corpus of Middle English, VerbMobil
* graphical registry tool (TIGERRegistry) for easy corpus administration
* XML-import of corpora
Import filters are available for the corpora mentioned above.
* XML- and SVG-animation-export of query results
Sample XSLT-stylesheets for the creation of other formats are included.
* available for all major platforms which support Java 1.3: Microsoft
Windows, Solaris, Linux, and Mac OS X.
The development of TIGERSearch has been funded by the TIGER project
and the DEREKO project (Land Baden-Wuerttemberg).
--- The TIGERSearch team. Institute for Natural Language Processing (IMS), University of Stuttgart email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 : Sun Jan 13 2002 - 13:47:55 MET